Bladder stones are hard buildups of mineral that form in the urinary bladder.
- Abdominal pain, pressure
- Abnormally colored or dark-colored urine
- Blood in the urine
- Difficulty urinating
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Inability to urinate except in certain positions
- Interruption of the urine stream
- Pain, discomfort in the penis
- Urinary tract infection
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Urinary urgency
Incontinence may also be associated with bladder stones.
Removal of stones that do not pass on their own using a cystoscope (a small tube that passes through the urethra to the bladder-Cystolitholapaxy).
Laser for Bladder Stones